Date: Feb 10-16 2013
Location: Maricopa, Arizona
Description: Winter Count is a totally unique learning experience made available by Backtracks, LLC. This event focuses on Primitive Technology and is held near Maricopa Arizona. Dozens of workshops and each night is filled with music, dance, and entertainment. Winter Count is the only event of it’s kind held during this season.
WINTER COUNT 2013
About ChadChad is a Native son of Medicine Lodge, Kansas. A founder of MasterWoodsman.com, he spends most of his time in "no man's land," NWOK wilderness!
- Rabbitstick, you don’t know what you’re missing…
- TJack Survival: Knives, and primitive skills with Dave Wescott of Backtracks and Rabbit stick
- Via Ferrata and Canyoning – Improve Your Physical and Mental Health with Outdoor Recreation
- Rabbitstick 29 – Plan Now!
- “Mors tells the best stories…” (pic heavy)
Search This Site
- Survival Entertainment, Friend or Foe? An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin June 26, 2014
- Leave No Trace killed Woodcraft… almost March 2, 2015
- Steven Miles Watts March 22, 2016
- Promoting Outdoor Living Skills January 2, 2015
- Your Guide To Survival Using A Trash Bag June 25, 2013
- Alyssa Goldpenny: I'm not sure where I'll be when the time comes, ...
- Todd R Mendenhall: A great article, Moris doesn't get the credit he ...
- Christian Noble: And speaking of E.T. Seton, his grand daughter Jul...
- Christian Noble: Try finding Chad via Facebook...
- Bill Cameron: Fine article, the non-barrel knife Swedish was off...