A knifeless man is a lifeless manOld Nordic proverb So why carry a knife? I would argue there are three primary reasons for carrying a knife at all times: The simple need of a tool to separate matter; whether it be for one’s livelihood (agriculture, construction, etc.) or in the course of everyday living from […]
Tag Archives | knife
Why Carry A Knife?
By Christian Noble on May 3, 2022 in Master Woodsman
Read full story • Comments are closed
Blade Show 2014
By Christian Noble on June 8, 2014 in Fieldcraft, Master Woodsman, News & Updates, Survival Kit, Toolcraft
I believe this is my 11th Blade Show in the last 14 years. Those first years I attended, I was really into knives, a huge fan of the late Rob Simonich (nicest guy ever, I still carry a Bitter Root everyday). Nowadays, I am really there just as much for the social aspect, maybe even more. […]
Search This Site
Search this site using the custom search bar below to find anything here
- Survival Entertainment, Friend or Foe? An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin June 26, 2014
- Leave No Trace killed Woodcraft… almost March 2, 2015
- Steven Miles Watts March 22, 2016
- Promoting Outdoor Living Skills January 2, 2015
- Your Guide To Survival Using A Trash Bag June 25, 2013
- Why the GBS with Kochanski and Wescott | Master Woodsman: […] first conversation is a podcast with Mor...
- Kent: The link is no longer working...
- Ross Hinter: Thank you Chris, excellent article. Sure looking f...
- Randy Clark: Can't believe I found this website. I only came ...
- Chad Thomas Colorado: Looking foreword to it!!! I have learned so many s...
bug repellent bushcraft campcraft Campfire Camping classic camping cody lundin david wescott fire Firecraft flora flower pot mountain guide to survival gypsy jack hiking Homespun horace kephart Joe Flowers knife Knifecraft leathercraft mark warren Master Woodsman Master Woodsman Training modern survival mors kochanski outdoor survival permaculture primitive skills punkwood self reliance steve watts survival survival gear survival kit survival tips Tim Smith Tinder Tinder Bundle tree id Wilderness wilderness survival Winter Camping woodcraft Woodsman