Attention: This site will be under ongoing construction. We appreciate your patience and suggestions are always welcome.
Archive | January, 2013
The Land of OZ Bushcraft Group in Kansas will start 2013 with a bang. This will be as close to “cold” as we can get in Kansas but should be cold enough for me! 🙂 Location will be in the Southeast part of the state in the reclaimed strip mine lands. (more…)
There is a push for conservation in the Red Hills of Kansas. To most people this is perhaps meaningless. To me it is home and it is where my heart is. As such I’ll lend a hand in spreading the word to as many as will read it. You see, there is no place like […]
“I do not claim that my way is the only way, nor am I rash enough to claim it is the best way. But it is my way, and if any one will follow it, he will be as comfortable and as well suited as I am, which is at least better than going it […]
Winter Count Date: Feb 10-16 2013 Location: Maricopa, Arizona Website: www.backtracks.net Description: Winter Count is a totally unique learning experience made available by Backtracks, LLC. This event focuses on Primitive Technology and is held near Maricopa Arizona. Dozens of workshops and each night is filled with music, dance, and entertainment. Winter Count is the only […]
Calling all Woodsmen! The time has come for a better way to deliver information. What kind of information? Well, all of it! Primitive skills to modern camping and everything in between. In a more organized environment. Just a better learning experience all around for the end user. You see, we are just sharing information on […]
Search This Site
- Survival Entertainment, Friend or Foe? An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin June 26, 2014
- Leave No Trace killed Woodcraft… almost March 2, 2015
- Steven Miles Watts March 22, 2016
- Promoting Outdoor Living Skills January 2, 2015
- Edible Wild Plants for Survival, (Not) So Fast! August 16, 2014
- Ron: You sound like a hunting accident...
- sam robert: I’ll generally be a collapsing blade fellow on a...
- Jim: One issue to note. Many trash bags are treated wi...
- Margie Hunter, TNP board of directors: Your information on the Tennessee Naturalist Progr...
- Megan C: It's strange but I've eaten turtle my whole life...