How to wax canvas with Mule Team Canvas Company Have you ever wanted to wax your own canvas pack but you weren’t sure just how to do it? You’re in luck because in 6 minutes, you’ll be able to wax your own canvas at home or in the field with Mule Team Canvas Company. Interested […]
Author Archive | Joe
“The mission of the Piedmont Earthskills Gathering is to provide a learning experience which empowers people through the development of skills and inspires a deep appreciation of inter-connectedness, cultural heritage, and ecological respect.” That’s exactly what happened when I attended the Piedmont Earthskills Gathering. Here is the video from the event. I only got to […]
Introduction to Machetes by Joe Flowers Nowadays, the machete is probably one of the most used edged tools in the world. In this day and age of chainsaws and machines, the machete has held its place in remote countries throughout the globe. The machete is the working classes tool, the poor man’s tool. In places […]
This is a great video for anybody that may be interested in the “Classic” style of camping. A big thank you to Steve Watts, author and living history teacher, for your time and generosity. To learn more about the Classic Camping revival or Steve Watts, visit our Classic Camping page.
Search This Site
- Survival Entertainment, Friend or Foe? An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin June 26, 2014
- Leave No Trace killed Woodcraft… almost March 2, 2015
- Steven Miles Watts March 22, 2016
- Promoting Outdoor Living Skills January 2, 2015
- Your Guide To Survival Using A Trash Bag June 25, 2013
- Dallas: Great pics.,, great info., thanks....
- Elle: Thanks! I think you would like it!...
- arborcidal maniac: whom ever wrote the comments on heat wood doesn't...
- Conrad Novak: Kids these days are addicted to technology. These ...
- Charles Wilcox Sr.: I am trying to sign up to get The Bushcraft Journa...