By Christian Noble on August 22, 2016 in
About Christian NobleChris Noble is the founder of MasterWoodsman.com and Woodsmoke Camping Company. A Master Naturalist, he holds a Bachelor of Science in Forestry and has worked as a Registered Forester and Certified Burn Manager in several states. Chris is also a Wilderness First Responder and since the late 90’s has been “practicing primitive” skills and taking lessons from numerous Master Woodsmen throughout North America. An advocate for Conservation, teacher of Wilderness Living Skills, and happily married, he enjoys passing what he has learned thus far to others, especially his 2 children, Emerson and Duncan.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Search This Site
Search this site using the custom search bar below to find anything here
- Survival Entertainment, Friend or Foe? An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin June 26, 2014
- Leave No Trace killed Woodcraft… almost March 2, 2015
- Steven Miles Watts March 22, 2016
- Promoting Outdoor Living Skills January 2, 2015
- Your Guide To Survival Using A Trash Bag June 25, 2013
- Why the GBS with Kochanski and Wescott | Master Woodsman: […] first conversation is a podcast with Mor...
- Kent: The link is no longer working...
- Ross Hinter: Thank you Chris, excellent article. Sure looking f...
- Randy Clark: Can't believe I found this website. I only came ...
- Chad Thomas Colorado: Looking foreword to it!!! I have learned so many s...
bug repellent bushcraft campcraft Campfire Camping classic camping cody lundin david wescott fire Firecraft flora flower pot mountain guide to survival gypsy jack hiking Homespun horace kephart Joe Flowers knife Knifecraft leathercraft mark warren Master Woodsman Master Woodsman Training modern survival mors kochanski outdoor survival permaculture primitive skills punkwood self reliance steve watts survival survival gear survival kit survival tips Tim Smith Tinder Tinder Bundle tree id Wilderness wilderness survival Winter Camping woodcraft Woodsman
No intelligent comments yet. Please leave one of your own!