Danger Will Robinson! Danger!!! So where do we get on the on-ramp to the road of Emergency Management? How do we know what our weaknesses are? Are we prepared for what comes our way? Do we have the right stuff? How much stuff do I need? What events should our families be practicing? If any […]
Archive | Homespun RSS feed for this section
News alert! There is a deadly virus that is bringing people back to life!!! The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us!!! What do we do? We throw our hands up in the air and run around in circle screaming!!!!! No wait I have “prepped” for this; I have food stored, ammo stashes, fuel and water stockpiled. […]
Firebombs, at least the ones I make, are not bombs. They have a similar shape to a stick of dynamite, so I guess that’s how they got the name. Nonetheless, they do make an excellent firestarter in the home and the woods. I actually started making these many years ago as gifts to friends for their fireplaces […]
But… It will also work on a small scale, say, your yard or land. Own less than an acre? No problemo. This will work on the most basic of individual holdings to the Worldwide pandemic of desertification. Here’s the problem: Nobody really cares! Heh, I bet you could care less what happens in some butt […]
The Back To Eden Gardening Method is a very basic one that only requires the composting component and wood chips. *Note: If you are offended by religion, turn away now. This video is not for you. The author reinforces simple compost gardening with Scripture from The Bible. 🙂 BACK TO EDEN shares the story of […]
I first saw this cooking quad pod made by my friend Tim Smith of Jack Mountain Bushcraft School last summer at Woodsmoke. So I made one this past winter for a family campout and it worked great! As Fall will be here before you know it, posting this now in case you will be camping with a crew […]
Search This Site
- Survival Entertainment, Friend or Foe? An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin June 26, 2014
- Leave No Trace killed Woodcraft… almost March 2, 2015
- Steven Miles Watts March 22, 2016
- Promoting Outdoor Living Skills January 2, 2015
- Edible Wild Plants for Survival, (Not) So Fast! August 16, 2014
- Ron: You sound like a hunting accident...
- sam robert: I’ll generally be a collapsing blade fellow on a...
- Jim: One issue to note. Many trash bags are treated wi...
- Margie Hunter, TNP board of directors: Your information on the Tennessee Naturalist Progr...
- Megan C: It's strange but I've eaten turtle my whole life...